At the Walla Walla YMCA we’re committed to providing a superior work environment that offers challenges, flexibility and fun. We help employees maximize their strengths and enhance new skill areas so they can build successful careers while making a meaningful impact in the community. As one of the area’s largest non-profit community service organizations, we offer many ways for individuals to use their talents to make a difference. We welcome you to come join our Y family.
The Walla Walla YMCA strives to provide a work environment that is committed to sharing the values of caring, honesty, respect, responsibility, through programs that build strong kids, strong families and strong communities. To fulfill our goal, we strive to recruit, develop, and maintain a diverse workforce committed to:
- Serving others.
- Building strong relationships.
- Incorporating YMCA values into our everyday work.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT THE Y
We provide a supportive work environment where employees are encouraged to grow and contribute. To this end, employees shall experience:
- A fun work environment.
- An opportunity for professional growth and development through YMCA provided training programs.
- Use of Facilities (Must have 10 or more hours each week).
- Staff discounts on programs and services.
- Flexible work schedules and a family-friendly environment.
- Competitive benefits package for qualifying staff.