In every aspect of our work we seek to create an environment that encourages and promotes moral and ethical behavior. All employees are expected to contribute to creating and maintaining such an environment. To be considered, each item must be completed.
THE WALLA WALLA YMCA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
This association does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-job related medical condition or handicap, veteran, marital status or any other legally protected status. No question in this form is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. Please contact Human Resources if you require accommodation to complete the application or interview process.
In addition to the positions identified above, list any other applicable skills:
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING:
- I attest that the information provided in this application is true and correct and agree that any untruthful or misleading answers, or omission offact, may result in rejection of this application, or dismissal if employed. I authorize and release any and all former employers, supervisors, andany other persons to furnish the YMCA with information concerning my work performance, skills, abilities, and character.
- I understand that if an offer of employment is made, employment is conditional based upon the results of background investigation(s) conductedby the YMCA. Background investigations include completion of a criminal conviction and abuse/exploitation disclosure(s) and related recordscheck. Additionally, previous work experience, academic history, certifications, professional licenses, etc., may be verified.
- If employed, I agree that employment with the YMCA is at-will and that either the YMCA or I may terminate the relationship at anytime with orwithout cause or notice. This at-will employment relationship can only be altered in writing signed by the CEO and me.
- As a drug-free workplace I understand that if offered a position I may be required to submit to a pre-employment and/or random drug screening.I understand that unsatisfactory results from, refusal to cooperate with, or any attempt to affect the results of testing will result in withdrawal ofany employment offer or termination of employment if already employed.
- I further understand that, if I am employed, I am required to abide by all policies and procedures of the Walla Walla YMCA.