CONFIDENCE GROWS HERE
Children are encouraged to use their creativity, develop new skills, work and play with peers. We believe that families come first and we work to meet the needs of you and your child. Our COVID-19 prevention measures are designed to provide children a clean and safe environment where they can learn and flourish!
WE WELCOME CHILDREN IN:
- K-5th (distance learning)
- After school
Y CHILD CARE PROGRAM FEATURES:
- STEM-based activities designed to build skills, friendships and belonging.
- Emphasis on safety precautions, health, social growth and academic enhancement; we offer a nurturing learning environment under the supervision of our qualified, professional staff.
- Nutritious snacks provided in the morning and afternoon.
- Programs promote our core values of caring, honesty, respect, responsibility.
REGISTER before January 4 for Special Pricing!
Shawniene Bingham, Director of Child Development
or stop by the Y Membership Services Desk for a registration packet