mY Time – appointment scheduler
- Please enter your information as it is in our membership data base.
- All areas must be completely filled in.
- If you do not have an email on file, use: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select the day you would like to visit the YMCA.
- Select an Area or an activity that you would like to reserve.
- “Any Appointment Type” = A specific activity (I.e. Zumba, Lap Swim, etc.).
- “Any Staff Member” = An Area within the YMCA. (I.e. wellness center, main pool, warm pool, etc.)
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address that we have on file – not necessarily the email address you entered today.
mY Time scheduling opens each day for the following week.
Guidelines and Procedures for Visiting the YMCA
- You must schedule time up to 3 hours before your desired visit.
- Although we prefer members to schedule their reservations online, we will also accept calls up to 3 hours before reservation period. No Drop-ins.
- Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes early. You must exit at the end of your scheduled time, regardless of when you arrived.
- All members will go through a quick health screen.
- Members will be asked to sanitize or wash hands upon entry and exit.
- Members are required to clean equipment before and after use.
- Showers, jacuzzis, steam room and saunas are currently closed. Locker Rooms will remain open for restroom and handwashing use only.
- Water fountains will be turned off with the exception of the bottle fill stations.
- Please come ready to workout.
- Appropriate social distancing of 6 feet must be maintained between all members and staff.
- Face coverings are mandated per the Order of the Secretary of Health.
- We encourage members to bring their own exercise mat, water bottle and towel.
We thank you in advance for your support and cooperation during this time.