When you join the Y, you will find a community of new friends and trained professionals who support your interest in living a healthy life. You also are supporting the values and programs that strengthen your community.
At the Y, children learn, teens and young adults gain from new opportunities, families spend quality time together, and individuals of all ages share new experiences.
Together, we form a community and build relationships that deepen our sense of belonging. The Y works to strengthen our community through the diversity of people we serve.
The Y is made up of people of all ages and from every walk of life working side by side to strengthen communities.
Together, we work to ensure that every individual of any gender, income, faith, race, sexual orientation, gender identity or cultural background, has the opportunity to live life to the fullest.
We share the values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility; everything we do stems from these values.
You are Y!
Y members can:
- Obtain a free Fit Start assessment to help select the programs most beneficial to you
- Participate in a number of Group Exercise classes, many of which are free or offered at a reasonable monthly cost with access to personal trainers for individual or small group programs.
- Access our pool, gyms and Wellness Center
- Qualify for Financial Assistance , making it possible to experience all that the Y has to offer
- Reduce or eliminate monthly membership fee cost by participating in a number of insurance program collaborations
- Receive reduced member pricing for youth and adult programs.
- Have a Nationwide Membership which enables you to visit any participating Y in the United States through membership at your “home” YMCA (your home location is the facility that enrolled you as a Member and that collects your membership dues). We do share your membership information (except financial) with the nationwide membership database in order for members to use this benefit.
The Walla Walla YMCA charges memberships on the 1st or 15th of each month (or the next business day if the date falls on a weekend or holiday). Members can choose which date works best for them, using a debit card, credit card, or EFT. The charge covers the current month in its entirety.**NSF or collection fees of $20 will be applied to your account for any auto-deduction not paid by your financial institution.
Dues may be paid in full for 12 months, for a 10% discount. Payment is accepted via cash, check, debit or credit card. A renewal notice will be sent midway through the month prior to your expiration date.