Updates effective March 22, 2021
Staying Healthy-Together at the Y
On March 22, the Y advances to Phase 3 as allowed under the Governor's Healthy Washington - Roadmap to Recovery Plan.
The Wellness Center, Pools and Sport Courts are open.
Child Care programs are running in Walla Walla and Milton-Freewater.
Operation guidelines in Phase 3:
- Masks required for all indoor activities.
- Reservations are not required for the Wellness Center and Basketball
- Continue to use mYTime to schedule your time for the pools, Group Ex, and Action Zone
- Group Ex classes have online and onsite options. "Zoom" is after the class name to help members choose between online or onsite.
- Wellness Center will be closed from 2:00 – 2:15 p.m. for cleaning
- Limited duration showers permitted. Please bring a towel as the Y has discontinued towel service.
- Saunas, steam showers, hair dryers and air hand dryers not allowed.
- Thank for you social distancing and helping us to keep equipment clean
Y hours are:
Monday - Friday: 4:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.*
Saturday: 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.*
The Y is closed Sundays for further cleaning.
* The Wellness Center will be closed daily from 2:00-2:15 p.m. for cleaning.