Updates effective February 18, 2021
Staying Healthy-Together at the Y
On February 18, the Y is advancing to Phase 2 as allowed under the Governor's Healthy Washington - Roadmap to Recovery Plan.
The Wellness Center, Pools and Sport Courts are open.
Child Care programs are running in Walla Walla and Milton-Freewater.
We will be operating under Phase 1 for now, which requires the following:
- Masks will be required at all times by everyone - no exceptions. The Y will adhere to a strict zero tolerance policy when it comes to mask wearing and social distancing compliance.
- Continue to use mYTime to schedule your time at the Y. Online Group Ex classes have "Zoom" after the name to help members choose between online or onsite.
- There will no longer be Zones in the Wellness Center.
- The Sport Courts are open (raquetball and handball).
- Scheduled appointment times are 45 minute sessions in the Wellness Center. On February 22, Wellness Center session times increase to 60 minutes.
- Wellness Center capacity in increased to 44 members per session.
- Pool capacity and schedule remains the same.
- Lockers for restroom access only. No locker room showers, hair dryers or hand dryers.
- Swimmers may use the on-deck showers.
- Since masks will be required at all times, a couple of our more rigorous cardio classes (Ripped and PiYo) will be offered online only. Other classes will be offered in person and/or on Zoom. Online Group Ex classes have "Zoom" after the name to help members choose between online or onsite.
- If you need equipment for use in your Y online workout program please contact Gabrielle at firstname.lastname@example.org. Members who keep their memberships active may continue to use Y "rental" equipment.
Phase 2 facility hours are:
Monday - Friday: 4:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Saturday: 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
The Y is closed Sundays for further cleaning.