Updates effective January 2021
Staying Healthy-Together at the Y
On January 11, the Y is re-opening its Wellness Center as allowed under the Governor's newly announced Healthy Washington - Roadmap to Recovery Plan.
The Wellness Center and Pools open. Child Care programs are running in Walla Walla and Milton-Freewater.
We will be operating under Phase 1 for now, which requires the following:
- Masks will be required at all times by everyone - no exceptions. The Y will adhere to a strict zero tolerance policy when it comes to mask wearing and social distancing compliance.
- Scheduled appointment times will be for 45 minute sessions - the same as the pool.
- Zones remain the same, but with smaller capacity (allowing 500 sf per person per session). Zones 1,3,4,5 will each accept 4 people, and Zone 2 will accept 2 people per session. Upstairs stretching will be available for 1 person each session.
- As before, members may coordinate Zone changes with the Wellness staff, if capacity allows.
- Lockers for restroom access only. No locker room showers, hair dryers or hand dryers.
- Since masks will be required at all times, a couple of our more rigorous cardio classes (Ripped and PiYo) will be offered online only. Other classes will be offered in person and/or on Zoom. Online Group Ex classes have "Zoom" after the name to help members choose between online or onsite.
- If you need equipment for use in your Y online workout program please contact Gabrielle at email@example.com. Members who keep their memberships active may continue to use Y "rental" equipment.
- Continue to use mYTime to schedule your time at the Y. Online Group Ex classes have "Zoom" after the name to help members choose between online or onsite.
Starting Jan 11 our Phase 1 facility hours are:
Monday - Friday: 4:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Saturday: 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Last appointment may be booked at 5:30 p.m. and ends at 6:15 p.m. Monday-Saturday
The Y is closed Sundays for further cleaning.